Sam Tyre is an experienced trial attorney practicing all areas of criminal law. He has represented clients charged with a great variety of crimes, including DUIs, domestic violence, drug sales, gang-related crimes, large scale thefts and embezzlements, and murders.
Serving Los Angeles & Surrounding Counties
Mr. Tyre practices primarily in Los Angeles County and the surrounding counties, but he currently has cases all throughout the State of California. He has also worked with counsel in other states on criminal matters for his clients.
Mr. Tyre is well-known and respected in the legal community, and he has established very good working relationships with prosecutors throughout the county. He has a reputation for honesty and candor, allowing for smoother negotiations and encouraging mutual efforts that result in plea agreements most beneficial to his clients. He is also known for never being afraid to take a case to trial if he feels it is in the best interest of his client, and he has a very strong record of success.
Unrelenting Client Advocate
Mr. Tyre is an unrelenting advocate, and his top priority is getting the best result for his clients.He prides himself on personally handling every step of every case, and on doing his absolute best to pursue the most favorable outcome for each of his clients.He does not advertise, and instead gains clients through the referrals of satisfied clients, as well as from other lawyers – both prosecution and defense - in the community.
Solid Record of Defense Verdicts in Jury Trials
Mr. Tyre has earned numerous dismissals prior to cases even being filed (prosecution rejects) as well as dismissals after formal charges have been filed. He also has a solid record of defense verdicts in jury trials, including the following:
- Third Strike DUI with Injury – Jury Verdict, Not Guilty (People v. Diaz)
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon – Jury Verdict, Not Guilty (People v. Reyes)
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon – Jury Verdict, Not Guilty (People v. Lara)
- Sales of Marijuana, and Cultivation of Marijuana – Jury Verdict, Not Guilty (People v. McMillan)
- Two Separate Incidents of Prostitution – Hung Jury, Case Dismissed (People v. Xin)
- DUI - Two Times the Legal Limit – Jury Trial, Not Guilty (People v. Gonzalez)
- Robbery of a Gas Station – Jury Verdict, Not Guilty (People v. Del Valle)
- Sales of Crack Cocaine – Jury Verdict, Not Guilty (People v. Johnson)
- Prostitution – Jury Trial, Hung Jury, Case Dismissed (People v. Yin)
- Prostitution – Jury Verdict, Not Guilty (People v. Yuan)
- Two Strike Threatening a Judge and Public Defender – Jury Verdict, Not Guilty (People v. Garcia)
Mr. Tyre is diligent and dedicated, he understands the value of a case, and he is willing to fight to get the best outcome for each of his clients.